Monday, March 15, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction


I had my very own wardrobe malfunction today, although it was really not so much a  malfunction so much as it was user error. 

I don't know that I had my wits entireley about myself while getting ready this morning. I remember taking a shower and ironing my clothes, but I also remember getting distracted while ironing my shirt and then returning to my task. The problem was that I remained distracted and somehow didn't complete the task of ironing my shirt.  I was so distracted though, I continued to get dressed, put my jacket on and left for work. 

It was cold in my office all day so I left my jacket on, until later in the afternoon when I briefly removed my jacket thinking it was warming up.  It was then I noticed that something didn't look right with my shirt.  I went to the restroom to look in the mirror.....it was then I realized the result of my morning distraction, I only ironed half of my shirt!  

I've had my days of being absent minded, but this is one of the better and more humorous examples. My co-workers are all so gracious that no one even gave me a bad time or even mentioned it to me...maybe they didn't even notice. Thank goodness I actually wore a suit jacket today and could hide my blunder from the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment