Monday, March 8, 2010

Dad's Night at PreSchool

Tonight was the last time I got to go to a Dad's night at preschool for one of my kids.  While I had a fun time going on a Bear Hunt and watching Kyron sing little songs, it was also one of the strangest Dad's night experiences I have been on over the years.
The kids all fill out a survey about their Dad's before the evening and their answers are read aloud to everyone.  Here were Kyron's answers:


MY SPECIAL DAD
  • My favorite thing to do with Daddy is: play games and play bb guns with him. We have 2 BB guns.
  • His favorite food is: spaghetti
  • His hair color is: whitish blue
  • Dad loves to watch Star Wars on TV!
  • Daddy is really happy when he is watching Star Wars!
There are so many things strange about this survey.  First, we don't have ANY bb guns!  Where is he playing bb guns at?  Second, I hate spaghetti! Third, 'whitish, blue'!? Fourth, Star Wars? I can appreciate visiting a galaxy far far away, but I'm no fanboy and I haven't seen Star Wars in years. I sat there in confusion when Kyron's teacher read his answers, but after she handed me his survey his answers became a little more clear..... at the top of the survey was the first question:
  • My daddy's name is: Brian
BRIAN! Really!  My own child doesn't even know my own name or all his answers were for his other Dad.......Brian.  I don't know who Brian is, but from Kyron's portrait of his Dad, he's a clearly a handsome dude.



2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. :) I'm glad you've got it all documented...bring it out when he gets married and you'll all get a great laugh out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian - Holli and I are cracking up right now!! Too funny, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete