I have been amazed at the show of support from friends, families, and co-workers regarding this mission trip. It's hard to believe it's only three days away! Admittedly, it's getting more and more difficult to focus on other tasks and responsibilities as the departure draws near. I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting a little nervous too.
One of the really cool events leading up to the GO Team leaving is occurring this Tuesday evening at the church. Tuesday night is the 'Pack and Pray' event for the entire GO Team headed to Ghana. It's a short time, about 45 minutes, for friends, family, and other supporters to come together at the church to pray over, commission the team, and learn more about what God has done and is going to do through this trip.
If you are interested/able to to come, it will start at 6:30pm and wrap up around 7:15pm at Northview Church. The support and encouragement I have received already has been amazing to me and real evidence that God has his hand in this experience. I am certain that Tuesday will be more evidence.
Pack and Pray - March 6th, 2012 at 6:30pm

No comments:
Post a Comment