I came across this video on Ted.com, a 3 minute presentation by Richard St. John. I haven't read his book yet, but these three minutes have peaked my curiousity to the point that I just may have to. It doesn't seem real deep, by first impression, but sometimes it's the simple concepts that make the most sense. Anyways, I thought it was worth sharing.
My ramblings about my daily attempt to move forward in my profession and my personal pursuit of God's plan for me. Always striving to be better: a better husband, a better father, a better leader, a better employee, a better me.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Secrets to Success (not mine, but I like them)
Lately, I have been contemplating the word SUCCESS and what it actually means. In my professional life, in my personal life, in my personal walk as a Christian. How do I measure success? What are the steps I need to follow? It's not that I don't feel like I am succeeding, but I want to challenge myself more and have been investigating what are some other ways I can measure my progress in all areas of my life.
I came across this video on Ted.com, a 3 minute presentation by Richard St. John. I haven't read his book yet, but these three minutes have peaked my curiousity to the point that I just may have to. It doesn't seem real deep, by first impression, but sometimes it's the simple concepts that make the most sense. Anyways, I thought it was worth sharing.
I came across this video on Ted.com, a 3 minute presentation by Richard St. John. I haven't read his book yet, but these three minutes have peaked my curiousity to the point that I just may have to. It doesn't seem real deep, by first impression, but sometimes it's the simple concepts that make the most sense. Anyways, I thought it was worth sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have never heard of TED before. I love it. Thanks for the pointer.
ReplyDeleteThis 8 step model is so simple like you say, but really makes sense.